Services atas services


Immigration and Licensing
As is well known, in dealing with immigration and licensing, each country has different regulations. There are many documents that must be prepared and also the amount of time needed to take care of immigration and licensing.

We are able to assist you in taking care of the required documents and ensuring that they are handled properly. Some important documents for businesses and its foreign workers are:

1. Business Principle Number (Nomor Induk Berusaha - NIB)

2. Business License (Izin Usaha)

3. Commercial License (Izin Komersial)

4. Electronic System Operator Registration Certificate (Tanda Daftar Penyelenggara Sistem Elektronik) for IT or digital technology related businesses

5. Foreign Manpower Utilization Plan (Rencana Penggunaan Tenaga Kerja Asing - RPTKA)

6. Other specific business and/or commercial licenses.

7. Foreign Worker Employment Permit (Izin Mempekerjakan Tenaga Kerja Asing - IMTA)

8. Limited Stay Visa (Visa Tinggal Terbatas - VITAS)

9. Limited Stay Permit (Izin Tinggal Terbatas - ITAS)