Indonesia is the ninth-biggest investment destination in the world. It is in line with the growth of number of investment in Indonesia for the last five years. To start and expand business in Indonesia, any potential investors are required to clearly understand Indonesian legal and business operating environment.
The Indonesian Government keep improving the ease of doing business to attract more investors to broaden their market in Indonesia. To support the Government’s vision and mission and the Investors' ultimate business goal, we provide the following services:
1. Setting up a Foreign Investment Company, including submitting application to obtain business and operating licenses.
2. Preparing Legal Opinion on the requirement on doing business in Indonesia.
3. Preparing a Joint Venture agreement.
4. Preparing and submitting investment Report.
5. Other legal services related to the Indonesian Investment Laws.